Saturday, January 9, 2016

paint rep parcel arrives


The deep freeze continues hitting -22 thru the night. Lola was happy to come in this morning for a warm up. By 11 the sun popped thru the overcast clouds making everything sparkle, an illusion you would want to go outside to enjoy. I staged the spice rack and posted the pictures.

Britt enjoyed a sleep in but eventually I rousted her with the smell of coffee. Later in the afternoon, she came along with me to town to get groceries, enjoy a hot tea, pick up parcels including her textbooks, my CeCe Caldwell rep paint and Vikings DVD series I loaned from Coreena before we returned home.


She chopped carrots and celery while I cooked the hamburger then coached her along in the making of our favorite hamburger soup. While it simmered I painted the antique coffee table and the dining table base CeCe vintage white. Got to love hot soup on -22 day.

Check out the documentary movie Unbranded on Netflix, Britt suggested it so tonight I watched it and would suggest it too. Of course, she wants a mustang now too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment