Friday, January 22, 2016

chinook melts much snow

Seems the temperature was PLUS 3 all night and I heard the dripping in the evestroughs thru the night to confirm. By morning the snow had sunk and bare patches emerging, this is only bad part of nice weather, crappy looking yard and muddy dogs.

I put another couple coats of poly on the jewel box and started waxing the bright blue chair. A fellow dropped off a dining table he was tossing, there is some damage so will see about fixing or just reusing the legs and maybe top.

I staged another pictures of the old Chesapeake blue chair to add to the paint rep blog post, then spent time finishing it and doing some more marketing.
Amanda tagged me in a free dresser post but has to be picked up today. Well I guess since plus 6 today would be an OK day :) I also bought a chair so will pick it up too. Before I headed to town I black glazed the jewel box to give dimension. Load up the trash and off I went. After dumping the trash and fetching the mail I ventured thru Tim's for a hot tea and perused thru Rona. Here I stocked up on a few things I needed and few I did not, like chevron frog tape ;) I quickly loaded up the dresser and chair before making my way home. (pictures tomorrow) However I got sidetracked to the new home decor store where I found yet another bird cage. Yes I love wire bird cages ;)


I got home about 4:30 just before Britt pulled in. After she unloaded her laundry and treasures she helped me unload the dresser. In return I made us nachos for supper, HA!


it seems no matter the brand of car you drive.. cats love to add artwork!!

Britt hit the TV room to catch up on all her PVR shows from the last 2 weeks while I worked on the blog and putting hardware back on jewel box. (Pictures tomorrow in better lighting) Kaylin messaged at 7:30 they made it safe and sound to NYC hotel after trudging 20 blocks from the train station in the snow. Sounds like NYC is a bit brisk tonight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment