Saturday, June 13, 2015

Sleep in day!

I slept till 9:30!! Wahoo, how perfect. I updated kijiji and facebook ads while enjoying my special coffee. Time to do the piled high laundry and some vacuuming too.

The HVAC guys came at lunch to install a new addition to AC, a hard start which will help lessen the start up load. I then polyed the vanity now that all paint and glaze was finished.

Off to town around 6:30 to pick up a Brentwood rocker, meet a paint sales gal and had visit while it poured in Walmart parking lot for an hour then stopped at Paetz's to deliver eggs and pick us a free stool Craig scored for me THANK Craigy!! The visit had many laughs that found me not leaving for home until 11:30 but since I only had a hot rod for food all day and some Miss Vickies I drove thru A&W on the way home, trying the chicken wraps, yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment