Friday, June 26, 2015

Schmitt's arrive

Friday it is to be super hot, we sleep in till 9:30, wow! Sheldon ran the truck in for its warranty work catching a ride back. He continued his tree watering mission for the entire day.

I finished the test board now adding glaze and patiently waited for the customer to decide but it seems she had no internet. I arbitrarily decided the black glaze will win so gave it a coat of top coat to get one step ahead. Accounting took up more of my day now that I have my program back up and running.

Schmitt family arrived around 5 and the fun ensued. Shaina came out and she and Britt rode in the scorching now down to 28 degrees while we stayed inside catching up. Everyone enjoyed the chili I made and the Patez's joined in as well.





Britt was off to ball in Standard but was back later to join in the blazing campfire. We all moved out on the deck to visit on yet another gorgeous night and once the bugs started to show and the temps dipped a bit we started the fire.



No comments:

Post a Comment