Saturday, June 27, 2015

she's a hot one folks

In anticipation of the continued heat wave, polox was moved even earlier. I was up before 7:30 getting stuff together for the day trip. Slowly others joined me for coffee but soon Britt and I caught the 3 horses and were off to the city, it was 23 already at 815.

Sheldon was on breakfast and coffee detail before the Schmitt's headed north and he was off east to Tyrel & Chynna's wedding.

Polox was a HOT one, breaks between games found most hidden under the grove of trees next to the field and after it ended a picnic social hour in a shady area too.



Krystalle met us there to pick up her growth ruler then we were off home arriving just before 3.
The rest of the day was a write off now at 32 degrees. I enjoyed time with the poor sweltering dogs on the deck while Britt chilled inside.
 poppies blooming.. love poppies


A shower helped to refresh and Edo was picked up by Jetta B. I even managed to squeeze in a nap, something I never do but the day and late night had drained my energy.
Britt joined to me finished season 3 of Nashville to round out the night in the comfy A/C home.

No comments:

Post a Comment