Friday, January 31, 2014

1011 - Dale & Vance stay the night

Day 1011

I had Sheldon cut my hardboard for my upcoming blackboards.
after cutting he spent the rest of the day researching garburators :-) hard day off! he is claiming to be not feeling well still and by the minimal beer intake, perhaps he is!
I then painted them their first coat, put a coat of surfboard on a new bulletin board/frame and a blackboard frame, 2 coats of sunset red on a sign board
 future love sign
 black board pieces first coat
 I hand painted a monogram on the jewel box for a repeat customer
then I wet distressed the table sets then waxed them clear first coat.
 full paint then wet distress.. then wax
Shaina was off in the afternoon to spend the night with Kaylin. Britt was off to work at 4 till 7 then out with friends for supper. Matt stopped with Diego's leash and collar and a quick visit leaving as Gail and a friend pulled in. She purchased some furniture for me while I was gone as well as dropped a jewel box off to be done and check out the auction items. Dale and Vance arrived a bit late as the weather started to get crappy around 6:30. We had supper and a movie night watching "The Heat"
Gail's score for me

No comments:

Post a Comment