Saturday, February 1, 2014

1012 - Sunny Saturday Feb 1!

Day 1012 was a sunny but chilly -14 day. Vance was up early as was Diego, soon we were all up even Britt who had to work from 10-1 today. Coffee bagels and eggs started the day for many.
love this kid and his great hair too

The hockey folk were off just after 11 so I quickly put another coat of wax on the tables and the cork photo frame before we followed to Chestemere to watch his game. We enjoyed their winning game with a  hot chai tea before and after :-)

It was then off to Strathmore to pick up our cases of fresh oranges and grapefruits from the Paetz house, deliver the red jewel box, make a bank deposit and grab groceries before heading home.

Back at the ranch after a quick bite to eat I put the cork frame together and snapped some photos then waxed the tables and brought in for staging.

Sheldon ran a bale to the horses and pushed some snow then came in to have "tablet time"





I love these pieces, may have to keep for the TV room :-)

It was then time to post for sale on my usual sale sites and update the blog. Again I contemplated quitting it as it requires a bit of time but there are many times I go back to find out dates of things and to verify :-0)

Britt was home from work watching TV but was required to clean bathrooms (pre paid debt) and bag bottles ($$ in her pocket from ours) before heading back down. Shaina stopped at home after her Kaylin sleepover, grabbed her bag and was off to Lethbridge to visit with Rachel and other friends. Sheldon enjoyed back to back hockey games while I hand painted my LOVE sign. And then I finally got a chance to upload a few vacation photos on facebook :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment