Tuesday, February 11, 2014

1022 - warming up?

Day 1022 started overcast but by noon the sun was out and the freezing temps were up to -12. I touched up the frame for Shaina and rewaxed it ready to go. I had interest in the whitewashed table but the client wanted 2 and after posting yesterday luck has it that there may be one in Calgary which I will pick up tomorrow!

Time to stage some more photos and post


 this is the frame I made for Shaina


Shaina slowly got out of bed only to make coffee and get back in :-) She may have some late nights at work but she has some relaxing days! I made a big pot of hamburger soup to tide us over till the Prince comes home.

Two end tables Gail found me seem to pose the same water damage issues so spent some time sanding them as well as taking apart the frames to make into blackboards.




one frame even had 2 pieces of glass?? go figure

Shaina was off to town at 3:30 to work out before her 5 pm work shift. She ended up going out with friends after and staying the night at Jenna's. Britt worked after school until 8:30, her longest shift yet I think :-)

The afternoon I spent working on gluing an old chair, scrubbing some kind of sticky off a kids chair. The whitewash client then had a revelation she wanted modern white wash not shabby chic distressed, well the finished one is exactly that so this sale may not be going to happen unless I redo it too. Sadly the sail boats are all rented for march so no warm weather in our near future and the free manicure pedicure I had booked for today (model for a friend's test at aesthetics school) is actually tomorrow and too close to my doctors appointment so more bad news. And then the gal who had me holding the wood dresser backed out .. so need to repost, cross fingers for sailing in April, and give my nails a quick file :-)
 what did they add a booster with sticky tape?? lol
light at 5:50 pm
After a not very strenuous day I came in for a nice hot bath and cozied up in bed to watch more PVR shows and eat some yummy dark chocolate sea salt kettle corn I got as an Xmas gift!
this is a cool color change candle Sheldon gave me for Christmas last year I finally cracked out, pretty heh?

No comments:

Post a Comment