Friday, January 17, 2014

997 - Keith Urban tops off final tests

Day 997 is Final day for Britt who writes Biology 20 and Chemistry 20 finals today, good luck Britt!! I was off to town after  coffee served by the prince at 10. I enjoyed a long awaited massage, picked up a free dresser (may become just a shelf) and had a quick tan before filling with gas, grabbing cat food and teas and a turkey sausage biscuit for my lunch (thumbs down as too processed).

At home Sheldon finished the cowboy casserole for lunch after spending the morning drinking coffee and packing his suitcase. Back at the ranch I got busy reorganizing my paint cabinet, put a 2nd coat of white on the dresser and put first coat of varathane on the tables. Sheldon tried to plow snow but spent all his time trying to get back to the gate as the snow was too deep and slippery in the plus 7 weather.



Conditioning training was next on the agenda as we enjoyed a cold beer while watching Ellen. I even managed to do my own pedicure while watching. Britt arrived home showered and prepped for Keith Urban concert tonight. A great end to a brain crunching day for our wee B! She was off after eating a whole can of mushroom soup to pickup Kyra and drive to the city. Shaina headed to town at noon to work and she too had a massage at 2 getting home a round 5:30.

Sheldon had a hankering for BLT sandwiches but after finding on raisin bread he created a new BLT on raisin with goat cheese! I chose the bacon wrapped tomato slice with my raisin toast on the side. Shaina took toast on the side but chose hot oatmeal :-) She then spent a quiet Friday night watching TV as did Sheldon and I after doing some more trip prep after hot bath. A lady stopped out to buy my vintage MAD game too. Britt was home at 1 totally pumped about the concert. Best Ever yet again!



No comments:

Post a Comment