Tuesday, January 7, 2014

987 - back to work :-( & Britt gets a job!

Day 987 found Sheldon up and off to the airport at 4 am. I went back to sleep not looking forward to "having" to get up for my first day of work in the new year. The stuffed sinuses were not the way I hoped to feel for the day. Britt caught a ride to school with me. The morning passed quickly and I worked thru most of lunch as I had acupuncture at 1. I did manage to grab some cough drops and couple online purchases. I did make a new year resolution to get thru more furniture and will avoid buying anymore till then, however if there is needing a good home stuff I have to help out! ;-)
note the pretty glass balls, I am trying to find many after the season has ended so next year I can do this
Ok and I need the dough bowl too! ;-) but it has been on my wish list forever

The afternoon was jam packed not getting out till 3:30! I picked up Britt and it was a quick stop at the tanning studio where Britt was offered a job!! She was soooo excited, Congrats B!! She will start once tests are over and we are back from vacation. we then stopped at the flower shop to pick up flowers from Grama and Papa, Shaina chose pink roses and lucky they had some in stock! Flowers in the dead of cold are so pretty! THANKS from us all!
Back at the ranch, Shaina was waiting for Britt to wash her hair after a late start relaxing day. She ate with us then was off to the movies with a friend.
here are a few photos from Saturday boarding at Sunshine Shaina submitted


 above Kaylin and friend; below Shaina working the terrain park
Britt made brownies in between studying for finals while I updated the blog, did accounting and put handles on the dresser re painting 2 of them before off to bed to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment