Wednesday, January 15, 2014

995 - January 15th already?? yikes

Day 995 Britt took the truck to school so Sheldon could fine tune her car. After coffee and ordering new RO filters for the family he headed out to clean posts and get it successfully charging again. I started packing for our trip, I NEVER leave it this late but oh well.

We ran to town after lunch we ran to town grabbed new battery bolts, stocked up at Walmart of a few items for furniture and the trip then ran to tan. After the tan he dropped me at work to put my invoices on a stick while he ran to Amanda's to drop off a movie and grab some library books for the trip as well.

What a great day at plus 7,the snow is melting every where and just like spring with water running down the streets.Time to head home and celebrate the weather with a cold beer and nap for Sheldon while back to packing for me. Once refreshed from his nap and getting in some news, Sheldon took a bale out for the poor starving ponies.

Supper then time to load up Kent's last bales while I washed the hardware up, sanded the dresser and bid on a few more furniture pieces which I lost out on ;-(

the above photo taken by Shaina on her drive to the doctors early Monday morning and her supper snap from last night, seems she learned well
and this below is a photo Sheldon snapped of Fort mac on way to airport

No comments:

Post a Comment