Tuesday, January 14, 2014

994 - Shaina cooks steak supper

Day 994 had all girls sleeping under one roof again. Shaina and Kaylin arrived late last night after 1 am. Britt was off to school and Kaylin was up letting Lexi out. Look at what the crazy winds and soft snow did, like snowballs everywhere.




I put the 2nd coat of black on the end table. Either way this is the last time I am doing this table. The customer can take, one, both or neither but I am done. It looks good just satin finish and the other is glossy.. both from the same can :-(
Kaylin and I ran to town, her going to the doctor which worked out good as she has come down with the flu. She dropped me to tan then we grabbed groceries on the way home. She napped after a nice cup of hot lemon served by her momma. She also did all her laundry as way easier than going down 10 floors and inserting quarters! Shaina was just getting moving, surprisingly. She did however make us all steak, grilled cheesy potatoes and her famous grilled cauliflower for supper. GREAT job Dude, thanks. Two nights in a row, I am feeling like I might be on vacation. I worked on removing old paint from hardware with an online idea using washing soda and hot water, and it seems to work ok.
Shaina headed to the gym while Kaylin had another nap. Sheldon arrived home at 7 and lucky enough got in on the delicious supper as well. Kaylin loaded up and went to pickup Shaina and they were off to the city.

Sheldon with the help of Britt checked over her car and put the charger on then after a long travel day it was early to bed for Sheldon while I read and played a few candy crush games and I am pretty sure Britt was studying :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment