Thursday, December 26, 2013

975 - boxing day

Day 975 is boxing day.. is it sale shopping, packing up or relaxing? I was awake at 8:30 so let sleeping beauty AKA Prince Ali sleep in taking him his coffee and baileys at 9:45 am! Once up he started a nice fire which we relaxed in front of with our hot coffees before switching to a nice cold beer and clam!

I chatted with Mom catching up on the Oyen Christmas. A simple lunch then Sheldon went out to start the skidoo while I updated the blog and downloaded pictures.
Shaina's curl job from yesterday

The girls arrived home with bags in hand around 2. I worked on the blog while Sheldon napped then we all started despicable me. Grama and papa arrived at 4 where more gift opening was had in front of the fire. Shaina had to head off to work for a shift at 5.

We all enjoyed a repeat turkey dinner before Britt was packed up by Kyra and they were off to Rockyford. Amber is hosting a toboggan party and sleepover for the girls. Grama, Papa, Sheldon and myself spent the evening playing canasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment