Tuesday, December 24, 2013

973 - Christmas Eve

Day 973 is Christmas Eve 2013, wow time has flown. Diego decided it was wakeup at 8:30 so a relaxing morning ensued.

I made a couple loafs of banana bread before Britt and I played a bit of pool while Sheldon relaxed and Shaina got ready. The day was another beauty at plus 2.
Sheldon moved bales while I vacuumed and wiped down the pool table.
Once back inside we started our game day before breaking to make our traditional oyster soup for supper in honor of Grandma and Grandpa Ball. Kaylin and Aaron arrived around 8 and joined our game night. Lots of fun was had before calling it a night by 2
 my pretties
 my family
 Lexi with her parents
 Diego gets to come in for a wee bit for Christmas!
Merry Christmas eve everyone!! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment