Sunday, December 1, 2013

950 - office makeover 90% complete or maybe 75 in reality ;-)

day 950 I manged to sleep in till 9:30! I then made the mistake watching a health movie that took 40 minutes and half was promoting the doctors newsletter free with a monthly subscription.. WHAT?? Any with a cup of motivator in hand I got busy assembling the shelves in the office working like a bee until I noticed it was 2 but it sure looks nice! No furniture work at all today just strictly office organizing
The sorting and organizing also had me posting things to the online garage sale

Shaina got home from the city around 2 and went straight to bed. She works her first shift back at the Roadhouse tonight at 5. She took in the crate center piece and a wooden sign for one of my best customers to pick up.

amazing transformation!! but can you believe my new photo albums will not fit?? (middle right)
Britt took the dogs for a walk in the late afternoon after working on her closet organization for the afternoon. And when she came back offered to decorate the tree.. I jumped on that offer as I am still sorting papers in the office. THANKS Britt!! XOXOXO
The day was another beauty sticking around zero but they say there is a wicked storm coming Monday, best get things done outside if needed tomorrow.
tidy!! the desk is slated in the spring to be made over with a stripped and stained top and a white bottom and the filing cabinet if I cant find a wooden on will be painted.. blue! I want to frame my new world map in blue to go behind the desk too but for now this is great progress
 I LOVE my new "old" tin containers - like old tin ceiling tiles
here is the tree after I added the ribbon and blue glass bulbs, still need angel and tree skirt but what a great job she did alone. Tomorrow perhaps the mantle will be a plan but must get to workshop to finish the yellow frame.
After our supper of chicken fried rice (as seen in above headband shot - for Amanda's page) Britt vacuumed the entire basement and I updated the blog before a well deserved hot shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment