Tuesday, December 17, 2013

966 - another gorgeous day in Strathmore

Day 966, Britt rode with me to school. I had a busy day at work then a group lunch at the Station to celebrate Christmas. I did run a few errands before dropping an item off for a lady I sold (red glass fishing float as it sadly clashed with all my blue), picked up a bowl I bought online, dropped a bag of goodies at the food bank as well as a care package at Amanda's including her purchase.
 The jewel box winner stopped to pick hers up too.
Shaina made her appointment only to learn her tires were not in after all, is this a pattern with us and tires? So she headed to the city to hang out with Kaylin. Many stayed at the station to celebrate with liquids but I choose to shop for some more gifts, pick up Britt and come home... must still be feeling a tad sick I guess :-).

After getting home I waxed the large mirror and worked on emailing the Xmas letter after building the photo page. I always have way to many pictures to choose from and find it very hard but hope it gives friends and family an idea of your year in review.
Britt made popcorn and headed to her TV room for the night. Sheldon arrived home after more snow delays in Ft Mac (it snowed heavily up there all day and COLD) at 8:30, grabbed a quick bite to eat and hustled out to roll out a bale for the horses and push some snow before tomorrows crappy weather rolls in. They are forecasting -30 with wind chill and today was melting and plus 6!!
The charity auction ended with only Kaylin bidding but she made me super proud so I made a donation to the Mustard Seed for $50 in her name!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment