Sunday, December 8, 2013

957 - Mya day

Day 957 Dale was up first and started a fire as the coffee brewed. We all sat around the fire enjoying the morning cup. Soon Dale and Vance were off to a hockey game in Cochrane so Mya spent the day with us. First she and I went out to the garage where she was on pet patrol and I wet distressed the cabinet.


We came in and I gave her a pedicure and while it dried I set up her own personal TV to watch Barbie an the nutcracker. She decided she needed to accompany Sheldon outside to shovel the walk and ride in the skid steer to feed the horses a bale! But once back inside she eventually had a nap after Britt made us a great brunch of bacon egger sandwiches.


Sheldon had another tire issue.. tried many ways to fix but no luck. Paetz's came out for a Christmas photo in front of the fire just after Dale and Vance got back from the hockey game.



Every one headed home by 5 leaving Sheldon to enjoy Sunday football and me reading since no internet today yet again .Girls got home from shopping at 7 I went to bed at 8! asleep just after 9 I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment