Thursday, December 12, 2013

961 - goody bags and painting

Day 961 I was awoke by the bratty dog at 1:50 and after making him stay out for 40 minutes I let him back in. It was only -4 and actually still very nice, however when I got up for work the temperature had plummeted to -12 in short order. Britt drove herself to school so I stopped to get teas for Coreena and I. Shaina lazed the day away at home. Today was making the Encana Santa goody bags which I very much enjoy.
 before and after.. 30 goody bags.. most delivered by the time I remembered to snap picture
At lunch I stopped at Home Hardware to show them some of my chalk painted items as they are now selling American paint. They loved the look and are excited to get selling. I made a quick stop to grab a coffee table from the online garage sale. I said no more but this is solid mahogany and should paint up nice.
Back at work Coreena had brought me a Starbucks peppermint mocha, lucky day again, THANKS Coreena! Gail stopped to pick up her fabulous red shaker set
After work I got home as Shaina was heading to the gym and Britt was right behind me. I helped Britt refill the mineral/salt tubs for the ponies then she raced to basement to watch yet more TV. I waxed the trinket box and frame and staged some photos
 it is so sweet
and here is the sloppy painted white frame rejuvenated


Diego chowing down a bison liver.. look at the size of it.. it did however cause an upset tummy after he hoovered the ENTIRE thing down in minutes even completely frozen!

Shaina was back and joined us for taco supper then she headed to Kaylin's. Seems she paid for an unlimited yoga class for a month so taking in as many as she can. She also took a vacuum Grama had brought for Kaylin and an end table a lady is to pick up.

It was time then to update the blog and post items for sale and auction as well as sort all my pictures yet again. This helps keep a good organized file of projects before and after so I even updated the creative moments blog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment