Thursday, December 5, 2013

954 - shoot it is cold but its winter formal

Day 954 was another freezing day in the cold snap. It was -25 when I drove Britt to school and down to -28 when I drove her home!! That does not count the wind chill. She was shocked that I had not left the ranch in a week! ;-) Work was the same old thing. Amanda did stop at noon to drop a package of crocheting for one of the gals at work and a quick visit.
Before picking Britt up I drop a letter in the mail and made a bank deposit via the drive thru. Shaina got home just before us after enjoying a day off and spending a couple of the hours at the gym, she plans to enjoy the rest of her day off  watching Greys Anatomy tonight. She kindly did Britt's makeup for the big winter formal tonight.
Sheldon stayed inside for the day but did venture out to find Mr Jenkins in the am and bring him to the warm garage. He tidied the kitchen and did his GST and finally installed the dark brown electrical boxes on the kitchen back splash :-)

Once I got home I lit the fireplace, we had a beer with chips salsa and guacamole then Sheldon napped while I updated the blog. Britt tried to drive to town to meet her friends to get ready for he dance but had car heating issues so Sheldon drove her in. She will stay overnight at Brooke's. Sheldon and I watched Burlesque, it was a good musical with Cher and Christina Aguleria.
 after hair curled and dresses on
Britt and Brooke
 the group shot
 my pretty girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment