Thursday, November 28, 2013

947 - Fog like pea soup day

Day 947, the fog rolled in just before midnight and when the alarm went at 7:30 it was still as thick as pea soup. I told Britt I would drive her to school today. It was -13 heading to town and never got much warmer than -10 even though Calgary was +10.

Happy Thanksgiving to our USA family!

At lunch I ran and picked up a couple more items I won on the bidding site, grabbed some stuff at Rona and Walmart. Can you believe no where in town has plain old chalk?? My last resort is Michaels, hard to make chalk boards with no chalk.
The fog was finally starting to lift as I drove home from work. I gave Diego his cartrophen shot and touched up the jewelry box. Shaina had ran to town to the gym in the afternoon but was home soon after me. We ate left overs for supper then she headed down to get ready to go in for wing night
Britt went to the city dress shopping with 3 friends after school .
I got to work wet distressing the jewelry box then the magazine rack then put wax on the jewel box. A young girl dropped off a really cute old window for me to do a bit to for her Mom for Christmas, how sweet. Shaina was off to town around 8:30 and hopes Britt will drive her and or her car home tonight but Britt was driven home at 9:30, she stayed in town :-)
The temperatures continued to warm thru the evening hitting +1 at midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment