Wednesday, November 20, 2013

939 - Calgary bound

Day 939.. still COLD - 22. After Britt was off to school, Sheldon loaded the skid steer tire and we jetted off to town to drop it for repair then off to Calgary.
redneck window scraper
 but if you don't start truck in time this is your vision driving to town!!
I had an appointment with a new naturopath doctor who was highly recommended. After my successful session with him I was off to favorite store Home Sense. Here I met a lady who sold me cast iron stars. Sheldon went show whopping during my appointment and napped while I shopped. He dropped me at IKEA while he went to fill the truck tire which was low and arrived back just in time to load my 2 new shelves.
We tried a new burger place for lunch called Five Guys.. notes only get the small fries for 2 people as plenty and they serve peanuts, jr burgers are MORE than enough and small drink is all needed as refills are free.

Sheldon regular left and my junior on the right.

Our last stops were to check the local thrift stores; my new favorite was a bust, 2 dressers were nice but tooo pricey however VV I scored!! Again Sheldon napped in the truck, shopping is not his forte! Then it was off to the ranch.
 When we got home we found Shaina had just fed the horses without being asked even, great job Shaina!!

After supper Shaina was off to town to visit and sleepover with Emily, I worked on health updates on everyone sorting thru files and getting organized and spray painted the dresser hardware while Sheldon went out to put the newly fixed tire on. He then took the horses a big bale and pushed snow around even shoveling the deck. Britt just holed up in the basement doing her thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment