Tuesday, November 26, 2013

945 - a beauty balmy day in November

Day 945 Prince Ali drove himself to the airport since he is on nights and gets off early next Tuesday making hard for others to pick him up. He was out the door a bit before the usual time at 3:55 stopping to check the mail for raffle tickets he hoped to take to his work site. Canada post shone thru taking 10 DAYS to come from Calgary to us.. go figure! This leaves us about 2 weeks to sell and get the stubs back to the city for the draw..no pressure!
 this was what I awoke to..great way to start the day.. they are forecasting a chinook today too. I snuck off from work to meet a lady to purchase these brand new candle sticks I plan to upcycle and grabbed teas for the ladies at work.
I also quickly mailed off the salt and peppers off to St Albert and greyhounded the ruler to Edmonton.


Shaina was my home representative today when the lady who bought the mirror yesterday came for pickup around 11. Thanks Shaina! She is off to work at the gym at 3 again today.
After work I dropped eggs off at Amanda's after finding yet another free range egg seller then off to pick up another win from the bidding site, a desk that matches the dresser, trunk and bed frame I bought this summer and had Sheldon bring home from the city! Cool heh??

I quickly did a deposit and grabbed the new Himilayan Twist Booster Juice and rated it YUMMY! before heading home. Britt was already home just chillaxin! She did go get J out of the garage and check cat food and put a pizza in for supper :-) The chinook raised temperatures to only about plus 4 but we did not get the wind which was even better!!
 I got to work on the night stand finishing sanding and cleaning
before I put first coat of purple on. I was contemplating the french blue but purple won out. I am going to put 2 coats on and follow up with a black wash for a sultry edgy feel.
I also put a 3rd wax coat on the last ruler and affixed the hanger, washed up the magazine rack for paint tomorrow and decided the colors of these two beauties.. left is going to be beach glass and right.. no decision yet.. ideas??
I also found this note while cleaning.. way to go B!!

No comments:

Post a Comment