Tuesday, June 11, 2013

776 - anniversary day celebrations

Day 776 I was off to work bright and early grabbing teas for Coreena and I. I let the truck in ahead of me and was paid back by the fellow paying for our teas, Thank you Big Scotty Consulting!  Britt was off to school behind me and Shaina and Sheldon slumbered in bed. The rock picking fellow was on site today as well but again I felt he did not add much to the pile burying most as he went.

Noon I finished up and came home. Sheldon was finishing "shit" (his quote) Shaina was enjoying another day off. I did have her feed horses though for me since I was working.

We stopped to pick up another furniture piece before heading to South Center mall. We were to meet 2 fellows with audio items Sheldon sold but both were a bust unless we wanted to drive to the NE to deliver to the one!! Sorry!

We enjoyed a Jugo Juice while cruising thru Restoration Hardware and Lululemon before it was time to head to my medium appointment. Margaret the medium was a complete doll. She hit on so many true things it was eerie. There were many interesting messages she passed on from people on the other side including all my grandparents and cousin Ashley. Sheldon enjoyed a nap in the truck while I took in my hour reading.
We then headed to Chinook Mall where we enjoyed a delicious supper at Chop and went to The Great Gatsby movie in 3D after to celebrate our 23 anniversary this weekend (Sheldon will be on his first tour of duty missing it and fathers day!)
Britt went to Hussar after school to celebrate her friend Cassie's birthday and was home when we arrived at 9:30. Shaina came home much later after golfing and going to OJ's with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment