Tuesday, June 4, 2013

769 - very busy day for all

Day 769 was such a busy day. The roofers were on site at 6:30 today trying to get east side done before any more rain. Britt was off to school behind me going to work. I had to go to her cosmo class at 11 to be her facial test subject. She was very good, well done Britt.
She then picked up Shaina and off they drove to Hanna to get her retainers fitted up. They got back at 5:30. Shaina got to see a couple friends and keep her company for the drive, thanks Shaina!
Sheldon had a "meeting" with Craig to get a signature this morning then worked on the last build out as well as move the downspout to new location. The shop door guys arrived and spent the day installing doors finishing all but ones tracks.
After my super relaxing facial I met Coreena and Sharon at the golf course to celebrate Sharon's birthday. Hers was yesterday as she is Shaina's twin. Our birthday lunches are a great tradition. Next stop was to see Dr Christine for more acupuncture. Today we treated the lungs, knees and elbows. I was a real pin cushion by the end with some in ears, knees, leg, neck, elbow and behind! I left with permanents for lungs and knees in both ears and advice to up my vitamin c, GABA and PH pills. The last stop was to my colonic expert before heading home to enjoy a cold beer with Sheldon.

A fellow who has clay to move stopped to quote just after home. The roofers left at 5:30 putting in a long day and the door guys left at 6. I cleaned the peak window while the roofers had the ladder here. Britt kindly fed the horses for me while I updated 3 days of the blog to catch up.
 I cooked up a yummy roast chicken dinner which we all enjoyed before Shaina was off to town to work and Britt hit the basement. Sheldon ran to Stouts to borrow a saw blade so I snapped a few shop pictures for your enjoyment.
 west doors
 inside east doors.. good light so far
 outside east doors
 Mac's new home
 the future riding area
and the future barn area

No comments:

Post a Comment