Wednesday, January 30, 2013

646 - BRRRR cold

Day 646 was unbelievably cold day. Although the temperatures were up a bit.. now -19 once I got past the drifted in gate and turned on the highway going to work it was terrible! It was white out in many areas with horrible blowing snow. The temperatures did get back down to -24 with more snow blowing in but continue wind! YUCK!! Take me back to St Lucia.
 seconds later.. a bus

Sheldon actually went into a first aid course at our office today not having to leave till just before 8. He visited in my office during his breaks as the storm continued to blow outside. Their administrative gal was kind enough to buy Sharon and I lunch from EDO along with the guys, thanks Carolyn!

I worked until about quarter after two then ran to the bank, post office, grabbed groceries for Britt's supper creation and tried to change the girls phone numbers so Britt could use data with no luck. When I got home at 3 Sheldon had just been dropped off enjoying a short work day.

He plugged in the skid steer but found the cold was just to biting to go push snow. Brittany got busy making us enchilada casserole for supper which turned out really good. I threw together a sweet kale salad, Costco salad in a bag which was really tasty as well. Once supper was done she was back in the TV room.

Sheldon worked on agricultural papers not quite having all the data the government needed last time he submitted then relaxed with sports. I tried to find answers for Shaina and skyped with her a bit to sort the Thai visa issue. Not sure we have a plan in action but did research it as best we could.

After a warm relaxing shower I hit the sheets to read but fell asleep just after 9:30. I feel like I may be catching up on my missing sleep :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment