Sunday, January 6, 2013

622 - last day of vacation

Day 622 is Sunday, and I cannot believe it will be one week and we will be gone to tropical St Lucia!! It is also the last day of vacation for us all. Back to school and work for us tomorrow.

I spent the day tidying esp my laundry room where I found many things. A lady stopped to pick up our Bose dock and I posted more items to move.
we moved the new coffee table into the house, it looks lovely, great job Sheldon, just have to find a way to seal it.. oil, wax or other finish
bright sunny day but with chinook winds.. and the pyro is at it again after taking out another bale to the poor starving horses :-)
back in the house, naughty puppy Lexi peed on my couch yet again when she saw Britt, so I took apart to wash. As Sheldon sat by playing games on my ipod, she decided to dismantle the cushion! Oh MY!

In the afternoon Kaylin arrived home from her Edmonton trip just before Travis stopped out with his new puppy. Shaina was on Skype so got to visit with us all and see the new puppy too. Kaylin stayed the night as Lexi has her shots tomorrow.
 puppy with no name arrives

 Kaylin skyping with Shaina
 family skype




cute little no name, we suggested many including Draco, Max, Gunnar to name a few.. soon he shall have a name

After a most delicious supper, we all watched The Lucky One before retiring to our rooms to ready for the next day. Sheldon Skyped Blair the night before as they were in Chamonix France skiing. It is a fun app to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment