Thursday, January 3, 2013

619 - coffee table construction

Day 619 Britt came to work with me only to be picked up at 9:30 by Amber's mom and off to the city they went shopping for the day. I had a super busy day at work, even working thru most of lunch. After work I ran to pickup Shaina's last Roadhouse check and parcel and had a quick tan before venturing home.
so one fun feature on my ipad is the photo booth where you can take funny pictures, I took this of Sheldon and it cracks me up every time but when I got home from work yesterday this was my screen shot and screen lock.. guess who was playing with my ipad while I was at work

Britt arrived home at 4 just after I did. She made some good purchases with her Christmas money.
 more horse gear with cash from Gran and Grandy, 4-H gift card and a good coupon
then 2 tops compliments of Kaylin and Xmas cash, she had more bags too not photoed

After supper Sheldon went out to work on the coffee table a bit while I updated blog and got stuff tidied up and ready to be returned to the city tomorrow before we both hit the sheets. Britt of course spent the evening in the TV room. No word from Shaina today.



and I googled where Shaina is at right now

No comments:

Post a Comment