Monday, May 20, 2024

Frost advisory!

Brr cool 4 degrees out to start this holiday Monday. I headed to the garage to start a dining table for Kaylin & Nate. It is a gorgeous solid wood round with 2 leaves. It all was scrubbed up and while I was at it I did 4 press back chairs too. Now to let all dry well.

We finished the soup for lunch and S added a bologna sandwich. Britt was out around 1:30 and soon after it started to rain. I ran to town to pick up a spider plant and drop Ada's birthday gift off. The spider plant ended up a bait and switch sale but I was cowardly and did not say no thank you. Fingers crossed it will grow. I did have a nice visit with Amanda after giving Ada her gift and chatting with the other kids. The rain had let up but was coming down a bit as I headed home after 4.



S sent these pics of the bottle tree deconstructed and he and Har relaxing

S cooked a spaghetti and meat sauce with corn on cob for supper. It was very tasty and I did don't have to cook. I did have to wash all the pots and pans as that is our retirement plan of work division. S headed down to the TV room for the big Canadian hockey playoff game at 7.


here's your Renn dose for the day, her little finger manipulation :)

There is a frost advisory so I went out and put a blanket over the tomatoes. I also got the cats in however after finding a pee smell in the garage I should have taken them to the shop to lock up. Going forward that is the plan. I ran out to check the rain and it shows 2/10ths since last checked. I finished up computer work then headed to bed to watch Netflix. It is Debby's birthday today, HAPPY cake day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment