Thursday, July 28, 2022

Ready for the rodeo

It was a restless night in the trailer for me but S slept well. He took H out for a pee after 8 and made coffee. After a couple cups he was off to do volunteer work. I loaded up H before 8:30 and ran home swinging thru Tims for an iced coffee. Back at the ranch I let horses out, fed the cats, watered my garden and planters then worked on blog posts including the chair project that needs to be complete by month end. I also had accounting and bills to pay seeing we will be gone till august. I also worked on the accent chair tutorial  till I ran to town before 10:30 to pick up S.

We jetted to the city at 11 to meet with a Dr who was not quite as helpful as Monday’s one but at least he now has a face to his name. We stopped at Joey’s for an early birthday lunch having our favourite meals and drinks making the trip in worthwhile .

We were back from the city at 2:30, S rustled up a few things and was headed to town to work at the rodeo ground and go to a meeting by 3. I finished the accent chair tutorial then shared where needed and sent to paint company to qualify for my months 3rd project. 

More off my checklist was to shave my legs seeing my sugar girl is on vacation. I collected other items needed in the trailer like another pillow. I went to brush H outside then give her a frozen bone for her supper. I brewed and bottled my kombucha up then blended veggies to freeze for H seeing the Vitamix was out. S was back home before 5. We turned around and headed back in to the dodge dealer for a stampede barbecue; yummy brisket from Mike’s bar and grill. We left Harley with plans for B to drop her off later.

Then it was to the trailer to relax with a cold refreshment and snacks seeing S was still hungry after the brisket. Britt stopped to drop H off and more groceries I forgot but decided to take her home for the night. THANKS B, Har loves staying at Cooper's for a sleepover.. After they left we went for a walk and over to double check out this years scissor lift operation then back inside the trailer where we finally got the tv and iPad connected and watched a couple animal kingdom before calling it a night.

tomorrow night this is where the concert will be: the infield

No comments:

Post a Comment