Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Ranger back in action

What a beauty day ahead upon waking. I started coffee as I went to feed H then delivered the prince a cup in bed. It was a nice relaxing start to the day. I did head out after my cup to take off all the horse sheets and give KD her last morning med dose. I was back in the house for my 10 am phone call as S got ready and headed outside to finish the last rake wheel.

After 11 we jumped in the fireball and headed to town. We made a quick stop at UFA to pick up Britt another fly sheet for Beibs then off for a stop to visit Dad. He was patiently waiting for the rodeo to come on but it would not be till after lunch. S then dropped me at my lash appointment and ran some errands to the rodeo office and picked us up Opa before retuning to pick me up an hour later.


As we swung thru town we stopped to get Cooper then headed home. The 28 degrees and heat blowing in the vents had windows down. 

At the ranch after finishing our Opa S went out to wash the fireball and car and I finished the last Toronto tour day and posted it. Check back a few days in case you missed the other last few days. I also then finished the banker chair tutorial and got it published and posted to sites and sent to paint company.



S sent all this video of the ranger running like new

S then went to clean cylinders and changed all the oils in the ranger while I worked on marketing for a bit, photos then entering and balancing all credit card info.




B was out after 7 as S was pressure washing the ranger after a test drive with all working 100%. She took Roo out for a ride in the pasture and fitted the new blanket and put others on. I watered the garden and planters before we both came in (S hit the shower before BBQing) to eat a very late supper. B was off, S hit big brown relaxing with sports for the evening moving to the bed and I continued accounting and blog catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment