Sunday, February 13, 2022

Back to work

It was a sunny day upon waking with a gorgeous sunrise earlier. I was awoken at 5 by the full moon glowing in my eyes just like a month ago but did manage to fall back asleep. Harley had gone out and to garage at 7 and after feeding her I sent her out with the bison leg which made her day. I took the bone away after a couple hours when letting the cats out. A fellow and his granddaughter stopped at lunch to buy a couple frames.

Britt and Cooper were out before 1:30. She mixed the feed while I did some garage tidying and hauled out a dresser a lady wants to see. It got wiped up too. B and I then took dogs for a walk. It is +10 but the overcast with a breeze made it brisk. We let the horses out into the big field which they loved and we walked the fence line to check the wires. The north area seems to have loosened so we let S know. Back to the house B loaded up Cooper and headed home before 3 as I lugged the poop bucket around yet again and closed the yard gate. 


Time to get to sanding on the dresser and sideboard.



Kaylin was in Universal Studios today 

After a couple hours of work I came in for a couple left over sushi rolls for supper and got busy ordering a freezer for one of the bison guys, a watch band for S who broke his, a couple Hello Fresh orders then do some birthday party plan calls with Mom and Amanda. H and I did take a break at 6 to go put the kitties away. The horses were happy to be in the hay field.

Yin yoga online was practiced, In bed I finally finished the Tinder Swindler, sheesh some people! This was followed up with some podcasts and lights out.

No comments:

Post a Comment