Sunday, November 14, 2021

Rain in November

Sunday morning was not a warm fall day but rather a drizzly dreary one but was 6 degrees. S had taken H out a few times but again her focus was the community rabbits. I showered and joined the family for coffee and fruit. H and I went for a big loop this time walking very well no pulling and rabbit distractions. Papa went to church as we continued to visit and relax then enjoyed a delicious lunch once he was back.


video of us watching

I headed off to visit Dad after 12. Seeing today was not so nice out and the ground was damp we spent the first couple hours playing 5 card crazy 8's, watching more rodeo videos and snacking on grapes. Dad said that bareback is the toughest event in his opinion. After 2 we did brave the weather and went for a walk with the breeze cutting it short. More videos including this great fundraiser saddle bronc event with 3 Alberta boys and grapes were enjoyed before I said my goodbye around 3:30.


I followed rules wearing the mask even outside around Dad but took off for a picture

My next stop was to pick up a fancy charcuterie tray for Ma and Pa K who celebrated 2 birthdays and an anniversary last month. A good friend makes these fabulous creations. You can see more yummy treats on her Instagram page. I enjoyed a tour of her new to me house and had a short visit before heading back for supper after 5.

Candace, Reese and all of Darren's were at the house for all to enjoy Chinese food and a visit. Darren's left just before us at 7 then we loaded up Harley and grabbed a tea for the ride home. It had started to rain around 6:30 as I took H for a walk and continued all the way home where is downgraded to a mist. S put the cats away B forget to do then we crawled into bed hoping for a good nights sleep. He caught up online while I watched a few Mrs Maisel's before turning the lights out.

No comments:

Post a Comment