Sunday, November 7, 2021

Finished bread box and it sold!

Beauty sleep in Sunday for most with the time falling back an hour but of course Harley does not know this. I let her out and fed her after 8 and stretch her day out. She and I then let out the kitties into the sunshine, looped the yard scooping poop and then burying the compost and kleenex's all in the comfort of my fluffy housecoat. Yes I bury the used kleenex as my brown yard waste seeing we don't collect leaves.


After standing near the herd for the longest time Biebs finally laid down to sleep as they did.

After a cappuccino and marketing I finished the black bowl adding gold gilding wax to the edges. Then it required staging photos and being listed on my Etsy shop. To keep H busy I gave her another search and find kibble in nature's snuffle mat; the grass.



The bread box had the rice paper added to the top after surveying 4 of my friends and 3 said yes.




The blacks came in together and managed to work out the order of drinking all managed by bossy Roo


I got out the last of the shrimp chow mien for lunch which reminded me to put the soup bones on I had ready to go. Britt and Cooper arrived at 1 as I was taking Switch's boots off after making the horse feed. She trimmed KD first as I worked on waxing the bread box. She moved on to Bird while I staged the photos after cleaning the kitchen. One good side effect for staging; forcing cupboards to be cleaned. She finished, fed them and on her way home by 3:30. 






I finished up my computer photo sorting then Harley and I took the kitties for a walk then tucked them away for the night with soft food. It was sunny day with a bit of biting wind but it did hit 9. Back inside I prepped veggies for my soup and added them accordingly while I continued working on getting the new pieces photos edited and on Etsy. Here again is the wooden peony bowl that went on earlier and the rustic bread box that I did not get on till after I ate some soup while catching part of the news.

I worked on cleaning my Facebook up which took forever, so many groups and pages that I needed to leave and make my feed better. Shaina arrived home before 9, filled a bowl of soup and off to her suite. I had posted the bread box for my evening post on my page and it sold in 3 hours! Guess I could have saved all the Etsy time and other ad posts but that is a good problem to have :) Now to get my dressers to sell as fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment