Friday, June 11, 2021

Campground opens for the season

Harley slept in garage last night, S and I both woke at 6:52 but right back to sleep till after 8. I fed her, he made coffee and I a cap. Shaina rushed up in a flurry to grab a coffee and to her 9 am meeting. Our morning was then spent prepping for our w/e guests. I vacuumed the house and change dog bedding moving Coop's kennel back out to garage. S hosed off the front mats and fixed the top bottle tree bottle from toppling. 


He then started the truck cleaned out for us to go golfing tomorrow as well as grabbing the clubs and hosing them off. Been many years for mine ;). I did water kefir bottling grape mango this batch before hitting the shower quick.

Amanda popped out around 11:30 to cut my hair and put a few things in their trailer she has sourced, THANK YOU! Shaina was up to cook eggs and sausage for her lunch. I then cooked potatoes, sausage and eggs for Prince's lunch with a side of water kefir for us all.

Benbows arrived as we were out doing yard work. Our afternoon was enjoyed catching up on the deck with beverages. Shaina ran to the gym before supper and Britt joined us too with a barbeque feast. B fed horses and rode Roo then joined us at the campfire.

It was a lovely evening of fire and friends. After B and C went home Shaina popped out to spend some time at the fire too. Everyone was off to bed by 1 am. I had to finish a Netflix episode before lights out.


No comments:

Post a Comment