Monday, October 12, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving & Chauffeur for the Prince



Another clock watching night grrr I heard H before 7 so thought I best take her out. In my fluffy housecoat it was a quick pee and poop and back in to the warm house. It was lightly raining out, brrr. I put her back in kennel and crawled into bed and the next thing you know I awoke at 8:40!! WHAT I have not slept that long in over a month, Happy Thanksgiving to me!!




I hopped out of bed and took the patiently waiting puppy outside and let out the kitties. It started to sleet out, yuck but melted as hit the ground. Breakfast was inside today as I distressed, clear waxed and dark waxed the cabinet. The hardware was put back on and it is complete!!





After Shaina was up after 12 and had her hot tasty cappuccino with a bowl of hot chicken soup we hauled the cabinet in so I could stage it.











Britt and Cooper were out at 3, play time for puppies. Harley was loaded up before 4 along with Shaina and we set off for town for me to put the mica coat on B's counter top and drop Shaina at the gym to work out. Britt was feeding Bird at the yard gate so let us out. On the way to town she text Switch had a swollen eye and when examined a scratch, dam. She gave meds we have on hand and ordered some to pick up tonight from her work.


I dropped Shaina next stop B's. Harley checked out Cooper's toy stash then laid by the front door as I applied the stinky epoxy coat. I finished just after 5, stopped quick at Walmart for a couple groceries then picked up S off the side of the highway as she started walking and to the ranch we went. Britt had ran to town and was back just after us followed closely behind by Shannon who came to visit Shaina. They headed down stairs to her room and I put in 3 pizzas for supper.

They joined us to eat then back down. B and I went to put more meds in Switch's eye and put the kittens away. The girls went out to see them before Shannon left. They are calling for cold weather so I hauled in the mandevilla and geranium pots.

B and I along with our dogs headed out after 7 with Shannon right behind us. I tried again to fill the merc with gas but there is some weird vapor lock issue that has it running out even though I tried all kinds of pressure and positions. I put in enough to get us to the airport and back then off to Tim's to get us a tea and the dogs a treat (by dogs I mean Harley as Cooper is not a fan). Looping by Britt's I ran in and pulled off the masking tape then we were on the road west.

It seems we left a bit to early as we had picked up the horse meds from Moore's and at the airport cell parking lot at 9. Good thing Britt had a podcast for use to listen to for over an hour till S arrived and gave us the thumbs up to pick him up. Britt was the chauffeur home and I got to ride on the hump by the grump (he says just tired but it was a funny). The backseat of course was full of dogs; well one big black one stretched out and laying on Cooper tucked in the corner.

We arrived back at the ranch at 11 where Shaina was having some snacks. B attempted to put meds in Switch's eye in the dark and the puppies were walked quick. To avoid the stinky smell of the counter B and Coop are staying the night. Sheldon headed to bed and after a snack and visit us girls did as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment