Friday, October 5, 2018

trip booked

The morning was spent with lots of coffee and cappuccinos getting the trip planned. I even made S come sit and go thru all the properties I narrowed down and in the end we chose Kona Isle with an ocean front location!! SO exciting and with more research I found booking directly thru the property management company vs 3rd party like Airbnb, HomeAway or VRBO saves another 9%, yeah me.


After a left over lunch S went out to start pumping out the tanks again then ran to Matt's to help him with a hot tub. I ventured out to medicate horses and what a lovely sunny day it turned out to be reaching 13 degrees.

Back inside I cleaned, vacuumed and spot mopped as company stopping later then wrote up a blog post for the ebony cabinet. On to gluing cinnamon sticks as stems on my canning ring pumpkins


Todd L and his boy stopped at 4 followed by his nephew soon after. They did a walkabout of the shop before coming in to visit for a couple hours then continuing on to the Valley after 6. After supper we watched A Wrinkle in Time then S was sound asleep while I watched some YouTube and researched things to do on Kona.

No comments:

Post a Comment