Friday, October 26, 2018

marketing my wares

Up at my usual 8:30 I was soon out to give Hawk his meds. They were at the new watering station, how handy, right? They of course had either drank or dumped the last again so it was filled quick then back inside for a couple cappuccinos while I wrote blog posts, the yellow stool one went live. Other marketing like sharing other posts on linky parties as well as setting up a directory on a new shop local website. This one costs $$ so I hope it pays off.


 time to stage the recipe box

Boring chores like laundry were on the to do list. Of course mid afternoon I saw Switch rolling the water tub so out to fill it again, this is a full time job ;)



I sanded and scrubbed up the doll bed and left to dry. Not sure what to do as the customer wants it brown, will see if all the scribbles came off and go from there. Back to marketing.



I finished up painting the doll bed a coat of chocolate when Shaina and Jacob arrived. They had a bowl or 2 of chili and some angel food cake before scouring the dress up box for Halloween costumes. They had to scoot before 8 to get to Amanda's before kids went to bed.

I gave the doll bed another coat then coveralled up and took the ranger to give Hawk his meds. As I got out back at the house I looked up in time to see a huge bright green shooting star!! LUCKY me. Back inside it was marketing and trying to hustle my wares.

I started watching Haunting of Hill House, recommended by Shaina and Jacob. Good thing I don't scare easily as the wind picked up like crazy and blew chairs across the deck mid watching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment