Tuesday, October 30, 2018

B&D stop for a visit

Hawk received his last does of tummy meds this am, once again in my housecoat as they were out by the water tank. It was zero out and a thick chunk of ice on the tub. Back inside Prince put on a pot of coffee and back in bed to catch up online.




I had a list of items to do and get in town and at 11 when I asked the fellow perusing the net if he had anything to do he remembered he had a massage... in 20 minutes!!! We quickly got dressed and off to town. I dropped him at his massage and ran my errands. I picked up a crib I hoped to make into a bench, recipe cards for my cancer fundraiser, dropped the pepper grinder parcel at the post office, grab some more supplies, drop off the jewelry box I was donating to this weekends cancer fundraiser then head back to pick up the Prince.


We stopped at Paetz's to borrow tape and get a address label printed for my recipe card parcel. Craig was home to so we stopped for a quick fresh roasted by Craig coffee. 1:30 we set off for home and they Ada's school presentation. We passed Britt and Dave on our way home as they dropped off Cooper and ran to town to get her car estimate for the deer damage.


At the ranch S hit big brown to finish his Tuesday relax mode and was soon asleep. I got on to staging the new watch chest and the divided one.  Britt and Dave were back in a bit, we visited then took the ranger out to the horses to try a "new" aussie saddle she picked up. It looks like a good fit but she will come Friday night and actually ride in it. A bit of banana loaf and a wee visit with the now awake prince and they were off home after 4.







After supper I wrote a blog post for the doll bed while Sheldon finished watching Flames game.

No comments:

Post a Comment