Sunday, March 18, 2018

w/e

This weekend was a successful one with light snow rolling in Saturday but it did not discourage my private paint class gal. It actually let up by noon. Britt and Cooper arrived just before her bringing me a hot chai - <3 thanks B. For the next almost 4 hours she created her own piece of art. Soon after she departed, the pink dresser was finally picked up and on its way.

Here is her after and before, nice change

I also received and email I had another Etsy sale, my grey jewelry box!!!



Amber arrived just before the dresser pick up and once she and B got all dolled up they were off to spend the night in Lethbridge leaving Cooper and I to wrap up the jewelry box parcel, catch up on paperwork and relaxing.

Sunday the snow was back only letting up a bit late afternoon then back again. Britt rolled in just before 1 and promptly napped with her fur baby. They were off home after a yummy supper around 7. I worked on finishing the dresser most of the day dark waxing, painting and adding the hardware etc.


1 comment: