Monday, March 19, 2018

Etsy sales

Today was a great day, I had an Etsy sale for the turquoise blackboard which worked great as I had to mail the jewelry box from this w/e.


I got it bundled up to go along with a salt & pepper set one lady has been enquiring about but wants cheaper shipping. I ran to town after lunch to mail and get that quote and grabbed a hot chai and some flowers. Yep Mama K I am still going on my 50th birthday gift card and still have a wee bit left for a tulip bundle in the future. I have loved getting all the fun bunches and vasing them up myself. It saves so much $$ and I am not short vases at all. This bundle was reg $50 but they put the bunches on special when so many days old and got it for $14!!

 
I hauled in the dresser and staged it up and started writing the blog post



When I got back I had another Etsy sale for the turquoise chair but looking into shipping has that looking like I may have to refund him. He is in PA< USA and shipping via Canada Post is $145!


Sheldon got home after 11 and did not even have to shovel snow off his car.

1 comment:

  1. Postage to PA bit steep. Wonder what it would be if we took to Havre when we go visit again?

    ReplyDelete