Thursday, March 29, 2018

Mission set sells

I ordered this super handy mechanics stool from my brother D, our Napa expert and hoping someone from Oyen can bring it this w/e. SO stoked to use it! It would have been so handy for the jumbo dresser. I dark waxed the jewelry box and put back together, all good to go.



Next in line, I started the custom dresser. She wanted similar to the one I just did so the top was lightly sanded now dry after yesterdays scrub. The first coat of ebony went on then moved on to make up some milk paint for the base. I have a new farmhouse white to try. It went on so well as the raw wood was dry and sucked it right up. The second coat went on well.



The day was ugly, blustery and  a few bits of snow in the air every so often. I saw the beavers.. I mean ponies knowing so I headed out to rub the area with soap and restock the salt/mineral tub. The snow is such a pain as you can stand on some of the crust then next step you are knee deep with a pile filling your boot ;( But I am only out for a bit, they live there. I think they want spring more then me.

I snapped a few pics of the end table Shaina helped me haul downstairs and posted them on Instagram. It was not long and there was a pile of interest and it and the matching coffee table were spoken for in a couple hours!! And they set a time to pick up tonight at 7.



I finished the blog post for this mission style end table and published it. They arrived right on time, paid in cash and loaded it up. They were from Chestermere so had a chat about how they like the town all with good feedback.


Back to the garage to put a 3rd coat on dresser and another ebony then back in to write blog posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment