Wednesday, March 28, 2018

needle day

SNOW greeted me when waking and seems to have been doing so for awhile as about an inch on the deck. I added black wax to the dresser as well as poly x 2 on top first. I like it. The snow let up as I headed to town after 11 stopping at Walmart for dog food and a few groceries before my acupuncture appointment at noon. Good timing with my stiff and sore muscles and even though I left with a few sore points everything was much better soon after including the headache I woke with.


I grabbed lunch at our local health food deli, grabbed the mail and jetted home to eat it in sunshine. I put the new hardware on the dresser and sprayed the 2 original knobs I could not get to match. Then it was time to get started on the custom jewelry box. Wiped and vacuumed I added the first coat of white to it before Shaina arrived for our Wednesday night supper. I had beets roasting and added more veggies to roast and fish for our supper.



She helped me haul in the finished end table then was off to boot camp for 6:30 so I headed out to scrub the custom dresser. The customers daughter had stripped it and is a fine little painter but she saw the one I just did and wanted me to do the same ;)


The dresser knobs had another layer of darker silver paint then put back on and the inside drawers I chose a heritage blue and put 2 coats on them. It should be all good to go.. well that is when I get help again to move that beast inside.. or maybe I will try staging in the garage again first.



No comments:

Post a Comment