Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Love Day !!

The sun shone so bright it woke me today, I almost felt like I was still on vacation ;) But soon I was back to my painting project rolling a second coat of primer on the whole dresser to give time to dry while I ran to town.



I needed to restock barley beverages, deposit my recent sales $$, pickup some Valentines treat for my <3 <3 <3 <3 and get the gold spray paint.


It was a quick trip and once back I got busy spray painting. Seeing it was plus 5 it was perfect day to spray as I could open garage window and crack the big door. But wait.. I ran out just a few sprays shy ;( Dang it then I saw I did not scrub the wood portions of the handles and they need spray so time to run back to town. No point in slowing down the production as I have arranged for 4 custom chairs to be dropped off tonight as the bedroom set is delayed.



This time I took my car as it need fuel and I like to make the most of my trips to town ;) Petro then to grab another can of spray paint and on my way home I stopped for a chai tea. I saw they now have churro timbits so grabbed 10 and started a pay it forward chain (I hope anyway) for car behind me and off to the ranch I went. Sadly I am disappointed to give a not the best review to the churro timbits but my chai was good but no roll up rim win either ;(


The drawers all got another coat as did the legs and handles. Good to gold.


The internet repair man returned around 4 to change out the "radio". Let's hope this is the answer. But it is not proving to be even as he hooked it back up. He chatted with more suggestions but it seems this new tower he pointed to is over sold too.

I made home made guacamole for my supper and waited for my customers to arrive at 8 to drop off 4 chairs to be painted. They had bought the round grey table and had been waiting for me to have an opening to custom paint their chairs to match. We had a paint color meeting and before 9 they were off. Of course the internet was cruddy which had me rereading The Red Tent till 1 am.


Happy <3 day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment