Saturday, February 11, 2017

chef for supper & lunch

Sunny Saturday, just missing the sand and heat ;) Sheldon made coffee for us all then he and Britt were off at 9:30; she to pick up her car and he to his dental appointment.  I continued my menial labor starting laundry, accounting and sorting thru the 500 plus photos. I started to make banana cake but realized I needed eggs. Sheldon grabbed them along with a jumbo load of groceries as well as bringing A&W for lunch back at 1:30. The day hit a balmy 4. I guess it could be like last w/e weather right?

look at these yummy items, banana cake cooling waiting for caramel icing in the background


Of course the internet started acting up around 5 which ended my blogging efforts. Catching up for the past couple weeks will take some time at this speed. Britt made supper, pad thai and it was really good. Thanks B! Nice to have a chef even if just limited. Sheldon started to upload his 150 pictures to main computer as well, looks like we have the trip covered. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment