Thursday, February 23, 2017

bedroom suite painting complete

Lucky me, I have a massage booked today. Sheldon decided to come along and dropped me off for my 11:30 appointment. He ran errands including a few groceries and was back to pick me up in an hour. We grabbed a tea - no wins and headed back home for a quick lunch.

I spent the next 4 hours working on grey washing the bedroom suite. (and scrubbing up the hardware and letting dry overnight)

grey wash leaves just a bit of grey in the crevices


above photo has solid left, grey wash right and below is opposite



Sheldon dumped a partial bale over the fence for the horses then got busy putting the barn door rail as his afternoon project.



I put on a prime rib bison roast at 5 with my probe feature but it was large and took 3 hours to hit med rare! Britt arrived home around 5:30 having tomorrow off as well. Pretty short week for her so was sort of like spring break ;) The roasting smell was making us all crazy having to wait so long but a delicious supper was had after 8 with mashed potatoes, gravy, beets and roasted veggies, scrumptious!

No comments:

Post a Comment