Friday, June 17, 2016

the sunshine is back

The wind was blowing again when I awoke at 8 but settled around 10 after I dropped Coco of at hairdresser and headed to plant store with a hot chai. It is nice and sunny too. I picked up some bright pink geraniums to add to my pots as well as a bright pink dahlia pot. Back home I planted them up and then caught Baby and tweaked her front feet again.

 a few more gate shots I took finally, yesterday just got to busy

The landscaper was on site before 9 and the boss joined him soon after.
here is fire pit progress from end of yesterday
at noon
 and end of day as well as 2 sandstone pieces added to finish off this patio

Britt was still slugging in her bed eventually coming up at noon. Coco was ready to go just after 1 but as Britt and I got ready to head in to get her, a fellow who inquired about the large dresser called to say he was at the winery! In a few minutes he was here, tried to low ball me but soon paid up and was out the door with it loaded to go.


We then were off to town stopping quick at the bank and Walmart to load up on dog food, set for a few more weeks lol Then it was time to save Coco from her stressful but pretty making day stopping in at the vet too to grab some dusting powder then head home. Britt rode KD for me while I threw on ribs to simmer then donned mask and gloves and powdered up Daisy and Baby and put in the fat pen.

She then went to work roaching KD's mane, I caught Bird to add to the line and finished smoothing her back feet while she waited. Time to start loading the trailer with tack and such for tomorrow's first tournament. Sheldon now home around 430 came out to join us preparing throwing in a bale and the table. I swept the barn so Britt could head in to get showered up and ready for Josh's birthday supper with the whole family. She was off at 6:30 as the ribs went on and was back home a couple hours later to change and head out again to Hussar ball tourney. A sunny 22 day turned into a gorgeous evening to water up pots and garden before we head out early in the am.


No comments:

Post a Comment