Friday, September 4, 2015

turned on the furnace ;(

Thanks to my wakeup alarm Shaina who scurried out the door grabbing their goody pack on the way out for her 8 am shift. The day was cold and dreary and working in the garage was brisk. It drizzled on and off all day long. I was adding a few more steps to the dresser finish. Finally at noon I did the unthinkable; I turned the furnace on ! ;/
Seeing I needed to get cozy for a bit I worked on a few hand painted signs I have been putting off. Love how they turned out.


Back to the garage to finish work on the dresser. A couple people stopped out for freebies I posted even in the miserable weather (high 9!). Britt arrived home from first week at college at 5:30 and not knowing her arrival time I had not meal ready... quickly I made goulash for us ;) Then it was off to do homework for her and more tweaking the dresser for me.
definitely out of my comfort color zone but my design support person says it is great, thanks Amanda
 and I got to use power tools to do a repair for Dad, poor deer broke off his ear
don't worry, no deers were harmed in this repair, it is most relaxing for him ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment