Monday, April 13, 2015

spray foam barn walls

Monday was a busy day at the ranch. Britt was back to school after her 10 day hiatus. The spray foam truck had a slight loss of direction but arrived around 9 to spray the walls in the barn and then at last minute the shop side as well.






Britt, Grady and Caleb came for their usual "study" break. After eating turkey and cooking kraft dinner, Britt helped me give Baby and Daisy wormer then showed the boys the shop and fed Julio.

My day was spent putting more coats on the desks, then assembling the flat top on, stage and post. I had an interested party in less than an hour again.


 I scrubbed up 2 new projects while coats dried, I have changed original plans as I scrubbed ;)
 on the vintage school desk I spray painted the feet base black over the red
 and painted the inside.. below gives a sneak peek of the color

Sheldon stopped in after gopher hunting & moving the last 3 bales off the field and helped me raise the desk and lift it while I put the boards back on. After I had sanded, stained and polyed them I did not like the color so today painted them black with dark wax, think they ground the desk better now. The last couple coats of poly went on and it now needs to dry.

Bell stopped out to install and new PVR, it took a grumpy customer who pays the bills only to see $$ increase with still the same crappy PVR service. Now a new one should solve that issue and we changed the package to include all the flames games too!!. Late supper and a relaxing evening, I did put another coat of poly on the desk, this time should be good to go. B fed Julio some hay when she got home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment