Sunday, April 26, 2015

family day continues

Another sunny Sunday, it was a bit of a late sleep in for all. Kaylin popped in to say she was off to town with Gail for breakfast at 10 as I was checking my ipad. I was to meet a gal in town so got hat arranged for noon but added another stop too so Sheldon and I were off around 11;30 with the truck and dump trailer. Shaina and Britt stayed sleeping.

The first stop was mass confusion and eventually we left to meet next lady. It seems the first gal put 112 instead of 212 for her house number, DUH yes hard to find so after grabbing groceries while meeting the gal at Walmart we ventured back to the correct address. Now loaded up with more projects we were off to the ranch making a stop at the neighbors who borrowed the skid steer. Sheldon was pleasantly surprised to find the inside all detailed even the floor mats spiffy and a couple bottles of Bacardi black along with a very generous gift card for Joeys restaurant, wow, thanks guys, we will sure enjoy that.

Back at the ranch, Shaina and Kaylin were hanging out in our bed while Britt rousted and had a shower even. We all had lunch before Shaina, Britt and I caught horses to ride. Trotting did not make Britt feel well after she had come around so once home, she fed Bird and went back to bed not to be seen till supper time.

Kaylin had ran to town with Aaron and Seth and returned to pick up Shaina after the ride. Sheldon harrowed the 2 hay fields while we rode and after. While he finished up I sorted horses into their spring/summer paddocks. After sorting all 7 I changed my mind and had to switch 4 of them. Now all should be good for while. I watered trees and washed saddle pads while unloading my new scores.

Time to make tacos for supper. Britt was now up with the living but ate and was back downstairs as we grabbed rakes and walked the dogs to the gate. Time for a dreaded job of raking all the gravel pushed during snow plowing onto the grass. Good team work had us done in not long. Sheldon repaired my lawnmower tire so I can get busy this week while I updated my creative moments stock to paint album and did some more quotes before we both retired to bed to relax and enjoy some TV with Science of Stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment