Sunday, April 19, 2015

spectacular sunny Sunday

Sunny Sunday and no wind!! fingers crossed. Sad news arrived that a cousin's son was killed this w/e in a car accident, out thoughts and prayers go out to all.

Britt was off to work while I updated the blog for last couple days. I brought in the freshly painted chair and snapped a pic for y'all.

I headed to town before lunch to visit with the Paetz's home from Mexico and Mom before she headed home. Always an entertaining visit, thanks for the noonoos for lunch and micro greens!
 goofy girl

Early afternoon I was back home, changed in to paint clothes and waxing the coffee table base. Then feeding horses and planting seeds in the garden. It is BEAUTIFUL, no wind sunshine, just amazing. Britt was home just after 330 and wanted to ride, yes mam, go catch them as I have a customer stopping to pick up the jewel box and then we go.

 Lola helping Britt guide her herd charges out while bobble head Wreck It Ralph observes
and Mr Jenkins is left to watch the rest of the herd

The ride was fantastic, I would love this year round, great temperatures, not many bugs, sunshine and no wind. Once done we fed the ponies a treat then I grabbed a cold beer and on supper duty while Britt gave Julio some more food and another spa brush!
a new favorite refreshment!! and healthy to boot


and remember I did this last week with twice as much coming off  then so we are getting him spring ready for sure, and as bonus he always can get Britt to give him more food and below a wee drink too
Once we had supper in our tummies it was time to walk the 3 dogs.. and the 3 cats in the glorious sunshine. Britt joined along to so one big merry family. 
Back at the house Britt went to TV room while I spent another 1/2 hour with Bell, last night I spent over that with them testing the NEW PVR that get this.. is faulty and needs to be replaced. A new one will be mailed maybe Monday and maybe be here in 5 days.. so tonight I hooked up the old one to watch my stored shows and record new ones but guess what? yep it missed last 4 episodes of revenge anyway and now once hooked back up lost all the new channels and time shifting so could not record tonight episode.. OH MYLANTA! I think I shall stick to Netflix and hope for a good internet night lol

No comments:

Post a Comment